Digital Wedding Forum

Free Trial. No obligation.

14-Day Trial Sign Up Now!

Active Topics

I am reluctantly facing up to the fact I need to blog :( and wanted your opinions. I currently just have Zenfolio which has it's own Blog page. I...
    I'm retiring a network drive with my iTunes media because it's become slow & glitchy. Everything is working fine now, but at some point in the past I...
  • Avatar any so you think you can dance fans here?
    just wondering - i'm so for amy and aaron to win - but I think jasmine will - she is awesome.
  • Avatar New Hard Drive Size Dilemma
    My friend, Julie bought a 3 TB Seagate Barracuda hardrive. When she opened the first hard drive in Disk Utility, it read it was a 746.5 GB Oxford...
  • Avatar lens repair for Nikon 80-200 2.8
    The last two times I have put my 80-200mm 2.8 lens on my camera I'm getting an Fee error reading. I know that "normally" this means the smallest...

Latest Photos

Free Trial. No obligation.

14-Day Trial Sign Up Now!

Featured DWF Member

Mike Allebach

"I hear at the end of the day from family, the couple or bridesmaids that I'm not like other wedding photographers they've worked with. They say I add an element of debauchery or excitement to the day... What I really do is I allow people to be themselves and invite everyone in." - Mike Allebach

Featured DWF U Video

John Michael Cooper- DWFU